"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Monday, June 27, 2011

I Love Kiddie Cones.

I love these little kiddie cones I got at Hy-vee. This is the second year I have gotten them for summer treats.


 How do I love them? Let me count the ways....


1. They are just the right size! If I gave my kids a full size cone it would be larger than any portion of their meal was, which is NUTS!




2. There are 60 of them in a box. This means my three kids can each have 20 cones this summer before we need to buy more!





3. But the 60 cones come in two separate bags so that the other half of the box stays nice and fresh while you are busy eating the first 30 cones. This is a good thing during the humid summers we have.


4. You can use them as banana holders! Which reminds me I want to try chocolate frozen bananas and making them on a cone is a REALLY good idea I just realized. Stay tuned for that idea I will let you know how it goes.

Photobucket


5. Easy to decorate for the 4th of July if you want a quick and easy idea!





1 comment:

  1. blueberries and whipped cream in a kid cone... delicious!

    ReplyDelete